Number of Vacancy- 01
- Assist the Management in setting strategic goals, objectives, and budgets, to enhance its market status, profitability and return on investment.
- Acts as a strategic partner on the leadership team and works closely with the sales team to ensure they are meeting performance expectations.
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to the Management to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships for Client Happiness
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Business development, meeting with valued clients, directing & monitoring independently.
- Liaison with company's Business Development and product Design team.
- Responsible for deal with Government bodies and Media as company’s requirement.
- Keep close coordination and communication with all stockholder.
- Recommends policy changes for develop and motivate workforce and ensure continual improvement.
- Other delegated and non- delegated project related assignment as desire by the Top Management & President
Masters or MBA from any public University.
- 18 years of experience in Real Estate Industry, minimum 08 years as Head of Sales
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age maximum 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the company's overall objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
Compensation and Other Benefits:
- Yearly Salary Review
- Medical Facilities
- Transport Facilities
- Festival Bonus
- Provident Fund